Here are some great and unique gift ideas that are not expensive:
- Personalized shot glasses
- Personalized candles
- Personally engraved items such as ornaments, plaques etc.
- Personalized musical CD recordings commemorating the ceremony and receptionmusic such as bride and groom's songs etc.
- Specially labeled wine bottles commemorating your special day
- A personalized picture frame of the wedding of the wedding party
- Make your own wine and give a bottle to each guest
- Make beaded bracelets with you and your couples initials on them and the date ofyour wedding
These are just some ideas. Take these ideas and expand them as there are literally millions of gift ideas that you could choose from or create with your own hands. Simply think to the way you would like to express your gratitude and take into account the budget you have to work with. Then let your creativity take over and create a personalized gift that can fit into your overall wedding budget.
Mia LaCron is the founder of Cut-Wedding-Costs.info - http://www.cut-wedding-costs.info/ - devoted to helping individuals live out the wedding of their dreams on a realistic budget they can afford.
Article Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Mia_LeCron